|1.||This page is a dictionary of all shops, buildings, establishments, enterprises found in "Maison Ikkoku". But I don't pick ones those are parts of background.|
|2.||The explanations of them are based on comics. And when I find one's new settings in animation, if it is inconsistent with one of comics, I pick it. If there are differences of setting between comics and animation, I write both.|
@ can be found in comics, and @ can be found only in animation.
|3.||I arranged in alphabetical order. But for Eating Houses, I make it a new heading.|
|1-3-10 Tokeizaka-machi Tokeizaka City, Tokyo|
|Yagami has written Kyoko a letter (to declare love-war) in the episode of anime #54. Its address was "1-3-10 Tokeizaka-machi Tokeizaka City, Tokyo". And Mitaka has written Kyoko a letter (to beg her pardon) in the episode of anime #61. Its address was "1-???? To???? Tokeizaka City, Tokyo". And Godai has pasted a bill to become a private teacher in the episode of anime #63. Its contact address was "Maison Ikkoku, 1-3-10 Tokeizaka-machi, Tel.(028)5964"|
|3-3-9 Tokeizaka Nerima-ku, Tokyo|
|In the movie "Kanketsu-hen (The concluding edition)", Kyoko was given a letter from Godai's grandma. Its address was "Maison Ikkoku, 3-3-9 Tokeizaka Nerima-ku, Tokyo". And Godai was given many mails (jub hunting information) in the episode of anime #67. I can find some words "3-3-9" and "Nerima-ku" on envelopes. And Godai has broken his letter himself in the episode of "A Hot Wind". I can find the word "Nerima-ku, Tokyo" on his envelope.|
|2-6-5 Tokeizaka ??? City, Tokyo|
|When Godai's grandma asked to Yagami "How many Chome(lot number) are you going?", Yagami answered "I'll go to 2 Chome" in the episode of anime #67. And Godai has written his address on his curriculum vitae in the episode "Post-Partum Depression"(Only Japanese edition). I can see only "2-6-5 Tokeizaka" on it.|
(2) Sakamoto's apartment. His room was on the first floor.
2) Godai talked with Sakamoto and Kobayashi about how to associate with Kozue in the episode "Memories of You".
3) Godai stayed in his room for a week in the episode "Down the Home Stretch". He could not get back to Maison Ikkoku then.
4) Godai drunk beers with Sakamoto in the episode "Playing Hickey". Sakamoto lost his girl friend and gave Godai a love bite at that night.
5) Godai got his job, and visited his room in the episode "Rose-Colored Glasses". He said "Maybe Kyoko... wouldn't mind living poverty!". Sakamoto was at a loss for words.
6) Godai watched Mitaka clinged to Kyoko in the episode "The Door's Still Open". And he stayed in Sakamoto's room for two days with shock.
....Godai visited Sakamoto's room six times at least.